"I have been using my Lifestraw bottle daily for a couple months now. I drink a lot of water due to chronic dehydration, so, it is important for me to have water available at all times. One thing that really frustrates me is when I run out of water and there is no clean water available . I have a condition called multiple chemical sensitivity, so, tap water can have things in it that will make me sick. Even purified water can. So, having this filter is an awesome feature. I keep the filter in my purse just in case. It has come in handy a lot. Also, the bottle is BPA free, which is great for people with MCS . It is lightweight, yet durable, and has a clip that I attach to my purse. I am very happy with the performance of this product." - Jacqui O.
Product DescriptionLifeStraw Go is an advanced water filter and bottle that makes contaminated water safe to drink. Ideal for hiking, camping, or emergency preparedness, it allows you to get water from a stream, river or tap and filter it on the go. The 2-stage filter removes bacteria, parasites and microplastics, reduces chlorine and organic chemicals and improves the taste of the water.
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters)
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Removes 99.999999 percent of bacteria (E. coli)
- Removes 99.999 percent of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium)
- Exceeds US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and parasites
- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 26 gallons (100 liters)
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Removes 99.999% of microplastics
SpecificationsGO WATER BOTTLE 22OZ
- Brand Name: LifeStraw
- Sub Brand: Go
- Capacity: 22 oz.
- Product Type: Filtered Water Bottle
- Color: Blue
- BPA Free: Yes
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- Exceeds NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Filter Micron Size: 0.2 microns
- Click here to see the Safety Data Sheets for this product